Please join Frances who will be delivering the training via ZOOM on behalf of Camden Carers and Money Matters.
The session will cover :
· The importance of financial resilience, exploring ways to become better with money.
· Budgeting and keeping track of your money.
· Credit, Borrowing and Debt (including the importance of credit scores).
· How to save on everyday expenditure to make your money go further.
· There will also be guidance and signposting to organisations offering independent, free financial support.
You will be provided with a manual to support your learning from the session. Please book through [email protected] as places are limited.