At Camden Carers we offer a comprehensive and preventative information, advice and advocacy support service around Health and Social Care, Wellbeing and Life Transitions.
The LD- Lead support worker can offer emotional and practical support to those who care for someone with learning disability or autism.
- You can get help to understand the diagnosis
- Help you understand disability related issues
- Give you information and advice in knowing your rights and accessing the right service for your cared for
- Help you as your child moves through the different stages in life (early years, childhood, moving into adulthood and living as an adult)
- General advice around Education
- Give you information about looking after yourself
- Support you in getting the right benefits at the right time
- You can get help to liaise with health and social care professionals
- Have your Carers Assessment
- Space to talk to someone about your caring role and the support you may have to meet your needs
- Signpost you on to other services, if necessary
If you require any support or have any questions, please call on 020 7428 8950