Please note our office is closed from 4pm on Friday 18th December and will re-open on Monday 4th January 2021
If you need support during the Christmas and New Period please find information below.
- Out of hours GP service in Camden: https://www.camdengphubs.co.uk/ Tel: 020 7391 9979
- National NHS Helpline: NHS 111 can help if you have an urgent medical problem and you’re not sure what to do. https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/urgent-and-emergency-care-services/when-to-use-111/
- Out of Hours Urgent Dental Care: Out of Hours Urgent Dental Care, if you have an emergency outside of normal working hours, please ring NHS 111
- Camden Adult Social Care: 020 7974 4444 (24 hour number) https://cindex.camden.gov.uk/kb5/camden/cd/service.page?id=kOhla-W7G3M
- Camden Children’s Services: 020 7974 4444 (24 hour number) http://search3.openobjects.com/kb5/camden/cd/service.page?id=kOhla-W7G3M
MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT
- Crisis Care in Camden: If you need help for a mental health crisis situation please call: 020 3 317 6333 or Freephone 0800 917 3333. https://www.candi.nhs.uk/service-users-and-carers/crisis-care-residents-camden-and-islington
- Samaritans Tel: 116 123 open 24 hours a day, every day. Never closes. https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/talk-us-phone/
- The Silver Line – open 24 hours helpline for people aged over 55. 0800 4 70 80 90 https://www.thesilverline.org.uk/what-we-do/ Open throughout the Christmas period
- SHOUT – 24/7, free, confidential text support for people who are struggling. Simply text the word Shout to 85258 and someone will respond to you. https://giveusashout.org/ Open throughout the Christmas period
- Anxiety UK Helpline is open Mon-Fri open 9.30-5.30pm 03444 775774 https://www.anxietyuk.org.uk/coronanxiety-support-resources/ Closed on 25 and 28 Dec and 1st Jan 2021
- No Panic helpline open every day from 10-10pm 0300 772 9844 https://nopanic.org.uk/coronavirus/ Open throughout the Christmas period.