It is recognised that those who care for someone with dementia face increased isolation and difficulties maintaining their own health and wellbeing, as well as remaining engaged with their own interests.
- CCS provides a programme of groups and events for carers of people with dementia
- Develops and provides a weekly programme of day opportunities for people with dementia and their carers to enjoy together
- Refer carers to relevant local and national organisations which support them to maintain their
health and wellbeing
- Maintain an involvement with local policy makers, consultation initiatives and developments which affect older carers and/or carers of and people with dementia
- Encourage carers to get involved in local developments - e.g. Dementia Action Alliance
Please contact Marta for more details – [email protected]