Camden Carers offers information, advice and support to unpaid adult carers (18+) living, working or studying in Camden, or caring for someone who lives in Camden. Camden Carers is also the gateway to a wide range of services provided by other local organisations and agencies working with carers in Camden.
Our priorities are to:
• Offer help and advice to carers
• Identify new carers needing support
• Give carers a voice in design of local services
CAMDEN CARERS IS OPEN AND SUPPORTING CARER
WORKING SITUATION UPDATE (reviewed 30th December 2021)
At present we are following local authority guidelines and all of our staff are working from home. We will update you when we are able to offer face to face appointments.
FESTIVE PERIOD - We are closed until Tues 4th of January 2022. If you need support during this time please contact one of the following numbers.
* Please contact Adult Social Care on 020 7974 4000, and select option 1.
* If you have an urgent health problem, contact NHS 111 first, by dialing 111 from your phone.
* If you have an urgent mental health condition call the Camden & Islington Crisis Line on 020 3317 6777
Should carers have any questions or concerns, please contact us 020 7428 8950
Carers Trust, working tirelessly to raise awareness of unpaid carers in the UK. Giving carers a voice and highlight their work to the public.
Click for the latest news and other information .
Supporting people living with dementia and their families in Camden - Also a blog about Miles, the Older Carers Living Well Coordinator at Camden Carers and the wonderful work he does with the Camden Dementia Action Alliance.
Join other unpaid carers in Camden for a chat and a virtual cuppa