Camden Carers offers information, advice and support to unpaid adult carers (18+) living, working or studying in Camden, or caring for someone who lives in Camden. Camden Carers is also the gateway to a wide range of services provided by other local organisations and agencies working with carers in Camden.
Our priorities are to:
• Offer help and advice to carers • Identify new carers needing support
• Give carers a voice in design of local services
WORKING SITUATION UPDATE
(reviewed Tues 13th Oct 2020)
We would like to advise everyone that we are still working from home and will open our offices when Camden Council advise us that it is safe to do so.
We are ALL missing face-to-face working and seeing each other in groups; but we have to follow guidance. We have a responsibility to all our carers and their families, as well as our staff and other occupants of the building. Currently we are working with the local authority to assess the risk and adapt not just our office, but Greenwood itself to make it safe for people to return.
* We want to reassure you that we continue to provide a full service as we have been doing during the Covid-19 Pandemic. Although we are unable to offer face-to-face meetings or groups, we are offering a telephone and email based service and group activities via ZOOM (an online chat/meeting platform).
* We have resumed Carer Walks but this has to be limited to 5 carers and 1 walk leader. The dates of all walks are on our current activities calendar (Click here) Please phone or email to book a place.
* We are also looking at developing other services in response to the ongoing situation and to carer's needs.
Whilst this office is not currently open for visits, all phone numbers and emails remain the same and are the best way of getting in touch.
Should carers have any questions or concerns, please contact us 020 7428 8950
Carer's Allowance, Made Simple.
Find out if you're are eligible for £3,497 per year to support you in your caring role.Click here